Hello everyone, as everyone wants to get a new Jio sim because they are giving it for free to every 4G handset user. But many people are facing Barcode already redeemed problem. So, today we will share a simple trick with from which you can generate unlimited Jio barcodes from your smartphone and can get unlimited Jio sim. Everyone is switching to Jio because of their free offers as Jio Welcome Offer in which users will get free services like free high-speed internet, calling, SMS and many more services for 3 months. You must have a 4G supported phone to take benefit of these offers.
From 5th September, Jio has announced that every user will get 4GB free data daily as Jio Welcome Offer. But there will be no limit in SMS, calling and other services. You can use other services as much as you want. You do not have to pay a single Rupee for these services till this offer expires. After that, there will be different plans for Jio customers. But the plans will be very cheap and will cost you less than in 3G plans. As per Reliance Jio news, You will get 1GB 4G data in around Rs53 which is affordable by everyone.
Reliance Jio has more than 16 million subscribers in less than a month and because of Jio other companies (Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Telenor) are facing a huge loss.
Note: Now Reliance Jio has extended its Jio Welcome Offer to Jio Happy New Year Offer where you will get free 4G Data, SMS, Voice Call & Video calling free for another next 3 months i .e., 31st March 2017.
Every 4G user is switching to Jio so many people are suffering from barcode problems. To buy a new Jio sim, you have to carry on your documents i.e., Aadhar card and Barcode and the activation process is very simple. Your Jio sim will be activated in next 15 minutes through eKYC process.
But many people are suffering Jio barcodes problem. So will tell you 8 simple steps to Generate Unlimited Jio Barcodes from your Smartphone.
NOTE: To follow this process you must have a Rooted Device.
- Xposed IMEI Changer app
- Xposed Modules app
- MyJio App (Older Version)
- 4G LTE supported Phone
- Alternate Mobile Number to get OTP
Earlier Post: Generate Unlimited Barcodes from Your PC (Easy Trick)
Steps to Generate Unlimited Jio Barcodes From your Smartphone:
- Download Xposed IMEI Changer app from Playstore and Install it.
- Now Download Xposed Modules & Install it.
- Open Xposed Modules app and select Xposed Installer & the app will start downloading.
- Open Xposed Installer app and click on Modules & select IMEI changer app from there.
- Now Reboot your phone & open IMEI Changer app.
- Download & install MyJio app old version from here (because In newer version get jio sim option not available)
- Open MyJio app & click on Get Jio Sim. Then Enter your name & mobile number to receive OTP.
- After verification, you will get Jio barcode which will be used to get a new Jio sim.
Repeat this process again to Generate Unlimited Jio Barcodes from your Smartphone.