Jio Phone Order Status Delivery Online, Track Jio Phone Status Online: Online booking of Jio Phone was started from 24th July & we hope all of you have booked your unit of Jio Phone online or offline. Users have options either to book Jio Free Phone from MyJio app, Jio Official website or Jio Stores. After booking of Jio phone, now you might be thinking how to track Jio phone order status. Here we will share a complete guide to track Jio Phone booking status online. All users who have ordered Jio Free Phone on 24th August can track JioPhone order status and also check the how to know the shipping date and all. Let’s check out more details about Jio Phone order tracking below.
Track Jio Phone Status Online/ Jio Phone Order Tracking Online via Token ID or number
Jio Phone Status Track Online: Jio Phone is out now and users can still book their piece of Jio Phone online via MyJio App or Jio Website. Users who are buying the phone can pay Rs.500 as initial pay and the rest of the amount (Rs.1000) will be paid at the time of delivery. Reliance Jio is well known for their best offers & this time they have come up with the Jio Phone offers. You can also check out the Jio Phone Recharge Plans here. So, if you have already ordered JioPhone online then you can easily track JioPhone Shipping Status online or Jio Tracking Phone Status online via Token ID or number.
Check or Track Jio Phone Status Online
Here you will get to know the Jio Phone tracking procedure so that you need to know your Jio Free phone shipping date online. Mr. Mukesh Ambani told in their 40th AGM conference that Jio Phone delivery will start from September 2017. For further information, we are sharing how to check Jio Phone order online tracking. Follow the below steps to track your order.
- Firstly, book a Jio Phone from Jio.com.
- After successfully booking, you will receive a voucher.
- Users who have already booked the phone will have their vouchers.
- This voucher is used to buy Jio Free Phone from any Reliance Mini Stores or Reliance Digital Stores.
- Now you can track your Jio Phone status by calling Jio Customer Care Number i.e., 18008908900.
- Users have to call from their registered mobile number in order to track their JioPhone.
- So, Jio Customer Care will use your registered mobile number to track Jio Phone status online.
How to Track Jio Phone Status Online via MyJio App
- Firstly uninstall MyJio App & reinstall it from playstore.
- Open the app.
- Do not log in using your Jio number.
- Now click manage booking option.
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- Now click on Generate OTP.
- Enter OTP
- Here you will get your Jio Phone voucher details.
- You can manage your order here.
Jio Phone Tracking Status Online Message Details
When you book your phone online with a payment of Rs.500, then you will receive a message saying that your order is placed and shipping will be started in another 1-2 weeks. You will receive a new message in September first week of the delivery of your phone & you have to visit your nearest Jio store to collect Jio Phone with a payment of Rs.1000.
Call on 18008908900 from your registered number to track Jio Phone Status Online
All the customers who have booked their Jio Phone can call on 18008908900 from their registered mobile number. Customer care will give you details about Jio Phone tracking status online.
JIO Phone Delivery Date/Shipping Date:
Jio Free Phone or Jio Mobile will start delivering from 1st September onwards. You have to visit your nearest Jio Store to get a piece of Jio Phone. Customers have to pay Rs.1000 at the time of delivery.
Here we have explained in detail about Jio Phone order tracking or Jio Phone booking status online. If you have any questions regarding Jio Phone Tracking status, you can comment below.