Reliance Jio has become one of the largest growing network in very small time. Jio has become too much famous because of their Offers. Now, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited have more than 50 Million subscribers in India. It is becoming popular because of its Welcome Offer. Now users can register Jio sim online to get Jio Sim at their homes.
As Jio is giving free data services, SMS services, voice calling & video calling services for free as per their Jio Welcome Offer scheme. This is an eye-catching offer and every Indian is taking benefit of this Offer. Jio is very updated about its offers and schemes.
We have already posted how to generate unlimited Jio Barcode from PC, from this guide you can generate unlimited barcode for free and get as may Jio sim as you want. And the good news is that now Jio has started eKYC process from which your Jio sim will be activated in 15 minutes.
Jio Welcome Offer will be available till 31st December 2016 but now Reliance Jio has extended its offer till 31st March 2017 as Happy New Year Offer. After Happy New Year Offer expires, Reliance Jio will start its tariff plans for prepaid as well as postpaid customers. But you don’t need to be worry, Jio tariff plans will be as cheap as Rs50/GB.
As every user is facing speed problems in Jio as users are hardly getting 5-6mbps speed which is half of Airtel 4G. So, recently Reliance Jio has that they will add more than 45000 Jio towers all over India. They are researching for each and every service provided by Jio.
Reliance Jio has extended its Jio Welcome Offer till March 2017 as Happy New Year Offer. This is because users are not getting expected internet speed. Reliance is researching about its internet speed and very soon Jio internet will be increased.
Now, Jio Sim home delivery is currently available in some cities. These are:
- New Delhi
How to Register Jio Sim Online:
- Go to official website of Jio i.e., www.jio.com & register your interest in Jio Sim.
- Now fill all the required details Name/Email ID/State/City/Alternate Phone Number.
- Your details will be sent to your nearest Digital Xpress or Reliance Digital Store.
- Soon a Reliance executive will arrive at your given location.
Things You Need
- Aadhar card Number
- 4G handset
- MyJio App
- Barcode/coupon code
- Tell your aadhar card number to jio executive and he will do fingerprint scanning. After all the formalities, submit your Barcode to executive and you are done.
- Your Jio Sim will be activated in next 15 or 30 minutes.
I hope you guys can register Jio register Jio Sim Online from above guide. Just follow all the steps carefully to register it online.
Share it with your friends.